Job Title: Machine Operator
Reports to: Production Manager
Business: Stillwater Ingredients
Stillwater Ingredients (www.stillwateringredients.life) is looking for a machine operator to assist with the production of our CBD infused products. The machine operator’s key responsibility is to produce high quality water soluble CBD infused product. Product consistency produced by the equipment is critical. The ideal candidate possesses strong process aptitude, attention to detail, and takes ownership of the process. Must be dependable, honest, flexible, and work well in a manufacturing environment. For more details on the culture we foster, visit: http://bit.ly/2F5zhPt
The position is full time with potential for overtime. This will be a day shift M-F 8am-4pm schedule to start but as business grows hours could change to meet business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set up equipment for each day’s production.
• Attention to detail and product quality. This is critical to the role.
○ Perform and record regular quality checks
○ Adjust process according to quality results to achieve target quality parameters
• General maintenance of equipment as required
• Shut down and clean up at the end of each production run
• Set up and assist with any and all secondary packaging
• Be able to work in a safe manner
• Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
• Any other duties assigned by Shift Supervisor
• Manufacturing experience, with food manufacturing experience a plus
• Able to stand for hours at a time and work in a hot environment
• Read and write English. Good Communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Good at problem solving
• Must be reliable
• Able to lift 50 lbs
WHAT WE OFFER
• $16 an hour to start
• A dynamic, flexible environment in a fast growing company
• A casual and productive environment
• Potential to grow your role and responsibilities.
Please email resumes to email@example.com